Monday, July 25, 2005

WANNA KNOW JUST HOW GAY?
As gay as a flamingo... in a tutu... singing "bye bye Miss American Pie"... on a rock... in a huge fountain... in the middle of Lake George. THAT'S how gay!
With one leg stretched out in an expression of, "hello, like WHAT are you TALKING about? Oh my GAWD!" THATS's how gay.

(follow up on appointment with gay neighbors this morning)
- they liked my knives, at least... but yah, no doubt about it...
Gay as Gay as Gay as Gay as Gay is and always will be.
(kinda sounds like that could be a song. have a crack at it.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But..But...But gay people are great!

6:32 PM  
Blogger yoniqua said...

u tellin me? heck, they love whippin out da checkbook, so we're great! all those snazzy knives to impress all their who-ya-ta-ta-folk... yup, they are. they really are.

9:19 PM  
Blogger yoniqua said...

I just remembered that when I made the appointment with them(darling neighbors), we were outside one night at around midnight and they were taking out the trash together (yah how sweet right). One kept going on and on how embarrassed he was of how he was dressed and wtvr - "LOOK at me! I'm a COMPLETE mess! OMG! (mama purple Vneck down to his kneas and checked purple and blue shorts stickin out only a few complimentary inches) If I only would have KNOWN. And we just ate... (he covers his mouth) GARLIC! oh gosh, my breath must be horrible! And ONIONS, oh I am sooo embarrassed. Don't look at me. I am embarrassed. Excuse me. And I'm not even groomed! And look at your daughter here... see? (he turns to me and my dad is standing there grinning away) you're flawless and here I am, you've GOT to excuse me. Oh boy, I am so embarrassed."
LOL

11:05 AM  
Blogger yoniqua said...

flawless he said.. flawless. makes sense. hes gay after all.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home