Tuesday, August 16, 2005

SKYFLYING
something ive always wanted to do. used to dream of it. the thrill. exhiliration. i can see myself tumbling out of a plane, air rushing right through me, falling, falling, down, down, down... and now that my friend is going im like AAHHHHHH!!
CAN I BE YOU?
imagine signing ur life away to do something so exhilirating and thrilling. I am so there.
"Write on a piece of paper, SHE LOVES ME, and keep it in your pocket while your going down," i said.

Been driving around like a madwoman for the past few days - radio or eagles or goo goo dolls or kevin lyttle or someone special on FULL BLAST - dropped DAD at airport so I've got the car till i fly out TOMORROW - YEEHAAWWW!!
"California, here we come. Right back where we started from... California!!!"
HOLY WOWIE... gotta pack.
WATAMIGONNA DOOOOO??????????????????????

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm ill be screaming ur name all the way down girl
or did u want me to focus on pulling the thing?

2:34 PM  
Blogger yoniqua said...

lol - both...

btw for this femme fatale-wannabe... i did leave one of your posts up. the last one on the previous post. and u sound pretty desperate to me. find a new hobby.
- the real femmefatale

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

youre flattering yourself to think you have wannabe's. the entire reason i sign as you is because i enjoy seeing your confusion and frustration. it's a sort of cheap yet highly rewarding form of entertainment.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home